DSL (Digital Subscriber Line)
We have special DSL rates and plans in La Grande and Baker City with up to 26% savings for you! See details
or download PDF
Choose A Plan For Your Service Area:
(click a service area link below for pricing and detailed information)
- La Grande, Oregon Service Area
- Baker City, Oregon Service Area
- Enterprise, Oregon Service Area
- CenturyLink Service Area - Any area serviced by CenturyLink DSL in Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming; residential and business plans available at varying performance and pricing levels to complement your telephone service with PriorityOne Telecommunications or CenturyLink
- Very high-speed connections to the Internet. Just open your browser or email and you are online - anytime!
- No need for interrupting your voice calls and no need for a dedicated phone line; talk on your phone and use the Internet at the same time!
- Dependable service from the area's most experienced Internet service provider!
- New service plans to fit your needs - at our lowest prices ever
All Plans Include:
Pricing and technical support for your broadband (wireless or dsl) connection to EONI apply to a computer system that meets minimum system requirements. Multi-computer or network setup and support, or any other issue that is not directly related to your EONI Internet access, is subject to additional charges.
- No contract term required
- Unlimited DSL Internet Access *
- 10 email addresses
- 25 MB personal web space
- DSL modem: $69.95 (REQUIRED PURCHASE, unless you already own an EONI-supported model -- call for details)
- Static IP address: $7.50 per month per address
- Dialup companion account: $10.00 per month (30 hours) - Why Would This Be Needed?
Terms and Conditions:
- Line speeds may vary by community due to different equipment and facilities available. Actual line speeds may be lower than the maximum connection speed due to a number of factors, such as the condition and length of your telephone line, Internet congestion, and the Web sites you access. Other factors may affect speeds. Speed and uninterrupted service are not guaranteed. These services are not available in all areas or on all lines and are subject to circuit availability.
- EONI reserves the right to change this offer without notice. All prices are subject to change.
- Customers must accept the EONI Acceptable Use Policy.
- Customers must meet the Mimimum System Requirements for EONI Broadband Internet access.
- Technical support is available during EONI normal business hours.
- Technical support for your internal wired or wireless network is available only as a separate fee-based service.
- Statements will be issued via email.
Order EONI DSL for your Service Area
To order EONI DSL services, fill out the form appropriate to your area:
You will need to have an existing EONI account, or use your debit/credit card or automatic bank withdrawal. If you need further information please email us
or call our customer service representatives at 541-962-7873 or 800-785-7873.